Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Broken Lizard

Well, about 3 years ago, I set down to set some long term goals and ways of reaching them. One of them was to act in a Broken Lizard Production. I loved thier movies, thought they were funny, and just the type of movies I would want to make. Well, less than two years late, then I meet one of the 5 main players from the group and get to do a little still shoot for him to help his presentation for Paramount. And you guessed it, he's just a guy. But how canny that I set something so long ago, thought, it would be impossible to ever get this goal, and two years later, one of my closest acting friends wife is best friends with his wife. and there you have it. On a small scale, but yet for yours truely, a victory. Now I wonder if it would have happened if I didn't set that goal. Maybe those goal setting things actually work.
Huh....
merica

No comments: