Sunday, May 31, 2009

Organize your thoughts

And your bedroom. Looking for some sort of focus, I found an hour long organizational conversation about how to keep organization in my buisness. And the reason for it isn't to feel bad when you fall out of the schedule, but to have something to come back to when you get out of sorts. That is pretty darn crucial when I thought about it, and a great way to look at things. I tend to kick myself in the butt when I get a little off track. People tell me that I work a lot and I tend to feel that sometimes I am just restarting. But then again what the hell is wrong with that. It's not necessarily a restart as much as it is getting going again. Luckily this week I was able to tighten up some of my organizational stuff, and have set in a new system. Also I got truly frustrated this week, when all I could look at was how much I hadn't done. But someone once told me, that instead of getting angry or depressed when you are frustrated, get excited. Because that really means that you are about to go through a break through. Yup, so I have been getting excited. Today is my chance to put a lil something on tape. And this week is the week I have a meeting with the agent, facilitate a mgr and start my new marketing stuff.
merica

No comments: