Saturday, June 13, 2009

How Nice Is Dallas

Only because that is where I have been for the last week. . . Yep that's right shooting a starbucks webisode. And enjoying my per diem by taking out the crew for one too many drinks the last night there. Just when you think it is gonna take forever to book again, you book something so wonderful, and get told waaaaaayyyy too much that you are funny. I wish I could have recorded them saying that so that I could replay it when I go through the down turns of the profession. But man what power comes in booking. It's kind of like a huge tail wind during a long distance run that just gives you a huge push and allows you to catch your breath to continue on running. Luckily, for me I was kind of the focus on the spot, and got to work with an amazing director, who was an in house director who does a lot of projects, who I clicked with really really well. And did I say that I got paid to do it? HA HA. Great Production company that will bring me back hopefully, time and time again. We shall see. Also got started on a really great webisode idea I had with Churchill. It was fun but seemed a little all over the place. We shall see.
Merica

No comments: